Thread: BETA Problem!!!
View Single Post
07-14-16, 09:38 PM   #16
WeaveDiva
An Aku'mai Servant

I am happy to help in any way I can...I am on beta everyday that it is functioning. However, I have no programming experience so unless someone wants to teach me stuff, all I can do is send error reports. I got the latest off github Dev...have a map now (yay!) but still stacking up errors numbering in the thousands when standing in certain areas. My chat window is literally a blur when I walk into the town of Thunder Totem or in the druid order hall. The one that won't stop says

3066x Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5866: attempt to call global 'CooldownFrame_SetTimer' (a nil value)
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5866: in function `?'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9170: in function `UpdateList'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:8623: in function `func'
Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:55: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

The other major issue I have noticed (although I don't see any error output), is that you cannot take a flightpath while the main addon is loaded. I am currently only using the carbonite addons tagged for 7.0. I disabled the secondary ones one by one until the main one was the only one being used. Still couldn't take a FP till I disabled that as well.

Last edited by WeaveDiva : 07-14-16 at 10:11 PM. Reason: flightpaths