View Single Post
08-19-09, 07:18 AM   #4
samhain_whitefox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Carz View Post
im sure that xrystal will tell you thats is possable in a few min. i think if you change so code around it would work ~also WIM is a good addon for that
and I do use WIM for right now, but I was hoping to be rid of more than half my addons in order to lessen up on the lagg @.@ my wow is seriously lagged out due to the number of addons I currently use @.@

ps. I currently use FuBar, is there a way to integrate it or is it naturally compatible? I haven't seen any problems thus far, but then, I always turn lua errors off @.@ I get so many errors all the time I got tired of clicking off them @.@

pps. I was wondering if a bag system like carg bags, arkinventory, or, better yet, a combo of those two could be implemented directly into nUI?

ppps. a way to put hunter aspects somewhere OTHER than the action bar.

pppps. how exactly do you make your own skins for nUI? I've been wanting to integrate a BTex skin I found and liked into nUI but dunno how @.@

ppppps. I'm done now ^^ no more pppppp's ^^ sorry for all the questions lol but I'm really curious, and very creative, and I use a mess ton of addons to do all kinds of different things that I think could be incorporated right into nUI right?

a shattered love
a battered child.

innocence lost
at rending cost.