Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
04-06-13, 02:33 PM   #1003
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Btw, dunno what's wrong with Prat integration, atl I didn't have any issues, and it's using realui skin (or somewhat, it doesn't look like default Prat atl) and can set it up to use realui fonts :P

Also noticed weird bugs: if you turn on speech bubbles - names in bubble will sometimes mess up and display wrong person (noticed in raids, when we are stacked and someones SayAnouncer sais "*Bad stuff* on me" it displays random chat bubble owner most of times).
For built in nameplates - I noticed that cast displaying wrong sometimes: like mob is casting something, but nameplate shows that smth like party healers Flash heal is being cast instead.

P.S.: made some screens of what I have atm - feel free to use them if you feel like that. Ret pala PoV, hi-end raiding oriented setup, some stuff (like target buffs/debuffs) reconfigured to fit raider needs, some interesting things added too What custom can be seen there: LoadIt, Prat, Bagnon, Hermes, ExtraCD, CLCInfo. There is much more in my setup, but that's not seen on screens, but can give full list of custom stuff I use (so far I noticed that most of it compatible and not conflicting/producing errors/bugs, something even gets skin settings from realui and uses them automatically). Also shiny icons above my chars frame can be set up to be hidden while out of combat/not targeting boss with their own options :P Those are 2 great addons: ExtraCD and CLCInfo, highly customizable blend well in whole UI, might be used as baseline for advanced players Icons below my Bartender are Hermes - they show raid cds I want to see - how much raid got, what cd on them, etc. Pro addon for raid leaders/players with high combat awareness who need to know that sort of info And for Skada users - SkadaHealAbsorbs is must have for proper healing account. Also I use TidyPlates, because they display casts near nameplates, my dots and debuffs on all mobs I see.
Link: http://imgur.com/a/8BRnS

Last edited by Nomaddc : 04-06-13 at 03:03 PM.