Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
04-07-13, 11:40 AM   #1017
ThOnly1Lft
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Hmm - have you tried re-doing everything from scratch? I.e. delete/rename your Interface and WTF folders, install fresh RealUI, DBM, Zygor, etc, and see if the issue goes away?

I'm always using the latest RealUI, latest development version of DBM (from dev.deadlybossmods.com), and the daily update (so it seems) of Zygor (along with some other addons), and I don't get the errors (at least they don't show up in Bugsack).

M
Right now I'm using latest Real UI, Will be checking for a Zygor Update, and DBM 5.2.2-r9085. And everything seems to be running smoothly. I'm going to download Carbonite and see if i get errors, which will be too bad because i like Carbonite :\ Will get back w/ results! And I'm talking about the error in the chat in yellow that says "Interface action failed because of an AddOn". That's all i seem to get. Will check bugsack after Carbonite install too.

***EDIT AFTER CARBONITE INSTALL***

YIKES, It was Carbonite I'm thinking it has to do with 2 addons trying to do the same sort of things or something like that? I'm gonna look for an error report of some kind i can post, but can anyone help me with that i could disable on RealUI's side in order to make it and Carbonite run a little more smoothly? thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited by ThOnly1Lft : 04-07-13 at 11:56 AM.