View Single Post
07-29-12, 01:46 PM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Graphics "card" explanation help needed!

With MoP coming out in September, and my current computer being a POS, I've been looking into getting something better. However, I'm on a fixed income and can't save a lot from month to month.

That being said, I've been looking at "kits" on Newegg.com. Currently, I think I'm going to buy THIS KIT. The problem is that I simply don't understand the mumbo-jumbo about the graphics....... "card" (yes, I understand that there is no actual physical "card" involved).

If someone could please post an explanation of what is happening there, what it all means, and if I can actually run WoW on something other than the absolute minimum graphics (and maybe be able to actually do some dungeons other than solo), I would appreciate it.

I plan on using my Vizio 32 inch TV as the monitor, so (hopefully) I don't need one of those right away. I'll be able to get it early in August, but will probably have to wait until early September to get the OS.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!