View Single Post
07-29-12, 05:18 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks Seerah.

I kinda figured that one out. I just don't have any idea which is better for what I want to do. That final column just doesn't make any sense to me.

One other thing that isn't making any sense to me is that AMD says all of those cards work with CrossFireX, yet when I check the specs on Newegg, they ALL claim to not have CrossFireX support. See, that right there is just confusing to me.

I'm just going to have to get the kit and then go from there. I'm feeling, right now, as if getting this thing going will never end. Besides not knowing what I'm doing and not being able to get everything I need at once, I really wanted to have it up and running for MoP. That's just not going to happen. Besides the kit I figure I need another graphics card (not too expensive, but still), a 16GB memory kit to max that out, the OS (which is going to end up being Window's Home Premium 64bit w/ SP1: AMD says gotta have W7, so....), a key board (gotta be backlit) and a mouse, and a TON of patience on my end. Sux to get old. well, and to be me, but that's a whole other subject. Oh, and I forgot completely about the MoP expansion. SHEESH.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-29-12 at 05:39 PM.