View Single Post
03-10-10, 04:19 AM   #15
Goldpaw
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by contramundi View Post
Well,
but then again, i think nightcracker only wants to check the core code to see if you didn't take anything from him :P
Of course. As stated, several addons are embedded and included in their unmodified state in my UI - all according to whatever GPL or otherwise license they were released under - and the authors will be credited and their addons linked to on the download page of this UI when I release it. I will never attempt to take credit for the work of somebody else.

And to answer what somebody might have a question about: The infopanels were written by me. I did not use kgPanels, or Tukz' ones or any existing ones. I could have, it would sure have been easier for me, but in this case I chose to make them myself thus to have better control over them. With the exception of highly configurable addons like oUF and cargBags, I largely prefer to make my own versions of things, thus to fit whatever I do better.

Anyway, enough of that!

Thanks to everybody for their kind replies. I will get back to those interested soon, in a few days. Both the ones that replied here in this thread, and the ones that PM'ed me.