View Single Post
04-01-20, 08:08 AM   #11
frostimus
A Murloc Raider
I managed to finally get the bug to randomly happen again and this time I screenshotted for you guys to see.

On top of the two pages of error code I have already shown you guys, I also get this:

2x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'RCLootCouncil' tried to call the protected function 'SetTargetClampingInsets()'.
[string "@!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua"]:519: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetTargetClampingInsets'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:274: in function `SetupClassNameplateBars'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:96: in function `OnNamePlateAdded'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:51: in function <...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:42>

...as well as...

5x ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:185: Usage: GetRaidTargetIndex(unit)
[string "=[C]"]: in function `GetRaidTargetIndex'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:185: in function `OnRaidTargetUpdate'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:99: in function `OnNamePlateAdded'
[string "@Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:51: in function <...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:42>

Locals:
Skipped (In Encounter)

Now, I thought I had found the offending addon finally. However, looking at the CurseForge website for the addon, I found another user who seems to have the EXACT same issue as me, however, the creator of RCLC pretty much said that it was not the fault of his addon, but rather, a nameplate addon. The link is below:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...age=3#comments

I'm truly stuck. Does the image or the link give you guys any clues whatsoever?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_040220_010155.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	417.4 KB
ID:	9432