Thread: Recipe Radar
View Single Post
09-27-07, 02:40 PM   #14
KVLtv
A Kobold Labourer

Quick change for WoW 2.2

I have come to rely on Recipe Radar in the brief time since I began to use it. It's a brilliant AddOn! Like many other people, Blizzard's upgrade of WoW to 2.2 caught me off guard and I've been frantically trying to get the updates for the AddOns that I use. I've been a little frustrated by the experience, since 2.2 seems rather picky and doesn't seem to want to load an AddOn that hasn't specifically been updated for v2.2. However, WoW will load an AddOn if the .toc file tells WoW that it is for version 2.2. Basically what this means is in order to get WoW to load the AddOn all you need to do is to make the first line in the .toc file read: ## Interface: 20200 I decided to help things along, by changing the first line in the .toc of the AddOns I couldn't live without, but was unable to get updates for. The result is that the AddOns do load and seem to work. I don't know how stable they're going to be, but if you're reading this because you like Recipe Radar and it isn't working for WoW 2.2 . . .
Nonetheless, Mr. Miller's Recipe Radar is simply awesome! Thanks ladenedge!