View Single Post
11-05-09, 01:39 AM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tardmrr View Post
Wow, it only took two posts for a rep from the "sky is falling" crowd to show up. Shocking.
Where? I see a rep from cynics R us, one from club indecisive, and one from from bitter ex fanbois... but the sky remains intact.

I hoped to post this here to see feedback from both sides of the pond, while also getting the usual 'community' type behavior you just rarely see on oForums. There are plenty of sky is falling comments made on oForums, but only a little cynicism, doubt, and general disdain here, so far. Somehow, I can manage to find myself in all three categories. I don't see a direct implication that "Storecraft" was derived from this latest announcement, but has been an escalating factor in the development of paid services and items. Maybe you jumped to that conclusion by misinterpreting "Storecraft" to imply this announcement was the sole reason for his cynicism? In any case, I don't see kneejerk reactions yet... which would mean the sky is fine.

I guess I just don't see the point in mocking individuals in a thread, until there's real reason to (first blood).

And btw.. in at least two versions of Chicken Little, the sky actually did fall. Not that it will in this development.