Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-16-14, 05:43 AM   #895
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
@Goranth, can you tell me what addon are you using to get this type of error msg?

@LordofChaos, I appreciate you defending the people working on the addon (I'm one of them after all), but expressing you're opinion when you have no idea what you are talking about and starting a flame war is not good idea.

Update on the crashing issue:
Deleting the cache folder doesn't help, I've done some more testing and the results are even more confusing: If I leave only the Carbonite and Hunter Pets addons it loads fine, after adding the rest of my addons one by one I determined that it needs Stubby from http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/?dl=Re...5.21c.5521.zip. But by removing the rest of the addons it loads fine with just Carbonite, Hunter Pets & Auctioneer. Right now I'm reinstalling WoW just in case one of it files was damaged and causing the issue.

P.S. If you can think of something I might try that will help narrow down the problem let me know. I'll also be testing with the updated version of Carbonite once I get home.

[EDIT]
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Quests files are updated and smaller size. Maybe that will change something, try it. But they did worked before this changes.
I know, I'm starting to think it's a combination of addons or a specific setting in one of them.

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-16-14 at 06:41 AM.