WoWInterface - View Single Post - Name of HUD arrow window?
View Single Post
12-24-14, 06:42 PM   #1
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Name of HUD arrow window?

My HUD arrow keeps moving, frequently off the screen. That might be due to my using full-size windowed on a dual monitor system. Right now I have to use /carb resetwin, and it returns. However I have to set all the other windows back up also. There is a command (/carb winpos name x y) to move it, but I don't know the name of the window.
  Reply With Quote