WoWInterface - View Single Post - Name of HUD arrow window?
View Single Post
12-25-14, 04:45 AM   #5
A Frostmaul Preserver
samyonair's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 257
Dear rckann,

what i have seen so far in NX.HUD the frame is named and called only Frame, could be something like NXHUD:Frame but it is only a Guess,

greetings Samyonair
  Reply With Quote