View Single Post
02-23-15, 09:30 AM   #9
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
"Opting out" of the profiles option has no dependency on what page the "Profiles" are listed on. Just leave the option alone and you have "opted out" of using profiles. All I was trying to do was stop confusion. Didn't work. I just started more with my comments. It just makes more sense (to me) to put the profiles on their own page. It doesn't matter where they are put into the addon. Most addons don't have a separate module for profiles, yet most addons have them. So it doesn't really matter where Rythal decides to write the profiles, it just makes a difference where he puts the profiles information in-game.

That's the way I see it, but I might be wrong about it. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last time.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I didn't know that's the way it worked. That's why I suggested that Rythal put the profiles "SavedVariables" in your characters' folder. Now it makes more sense to put them in your accounts "SavedVariables" folder. /EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-23-15 at 09:42 AM.