View Single Post
04-07-15, 10:29 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
New user coming back to wow.. find my addons thread!

Hi guys... yes another "hey you remember an addon that did...." thread for a user coming back to wow after nearly a 2 year break.

I'm starting slow and can remember a few but there are some I can not remember and would love some help to find or new better versions of. I'll update this post with future requests, instead of starting new ones.

1) It was kind of a equipment compare mod. This one was cool as it translated the values into readable understandable things for us noob casual players. So in the tooltip on mouse over you would see you current equipped as well as the one in your bag and also see green or read values. Is +hit better than +crit... this was kinda there to help you with that decision. Anyone know what that was? It sorta put all this extra info about what happens when you change your item.

2) I used to run a mod that allowed me to change the cast bar easily... any idea? It also allowed you to have icons for long cooldowns on it as well I remember.

3) I used to run a mod to track HOTS. They appeared like a list of raid bars you could size. That counted down to falling off so you could recast.

4) Red Range and Cooldowns that made the entire icon red when out of range and put big text counters on the buttons as they were on cooldown are both showing as "outofdate" is there alternitives or should I not care about that?

5) I was sure I could drag frames where ever I wanted? Was that a mod? Like the map window or quest dialogue.. etc etc

Last edited by Jynks : 04-07-15 at 11:10 PM.