Thread: WoW Mouse
View Single Post
04-28-09, 05:06 PM   #23
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
Deck back lit keyboard the short one so it will fit on the tray with my Belkin gamepad and cordless mouse.

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/
Those look like really nice keyboards but I think I'll stick to my G15

The 82 key one would drive me crazy.

-No Keypad
-Some of the buttons are in odd places and/or sizes. (Similar to laptop designs which I'm not a big fan off )
- Looks a little TOO bright there

I DO like the fact they moved the Windows key but the G15 has a lock to prevent the key from working. (Why does this key still exist anyway. I don't think I have ever even used it)

And the 105 key (Blue Color) one looks just like my Logitec g15 minus the 18 extra keys AND an onboard LCD Panel that I get. But much more expensive. But it also adds that extra "Fn" key next to the right Alt key. I would be pressing that way to many times and probably end up removing it from the board Kinda stupid idea seeing how all that button does is change the intensity of the LEDs. They could have placed it elsewhere.

Also I read that if you change the LEDs to be off the Caps Lock light also goes off. Is this true?? If so I see that as a small design flaw. The "Lock" lights should always be On when the lock is activated. Just my opinion anyway.

In the end it seems to be a little to expensive for JUST a back lit keyboard.

Last edited by Sepioth : 04-28-09 at 05:08 PM.