View Single Post
05-31-09, 01:50 AM   #22
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons

I'm not sure why nUI's scale is "HUGE" unless you're using a large monitor. In any event, you should only use the "Use UI Scale" slider to modify the scale of the things nUI *isn't* responible for to size them the way you want them. To scale nUI itself, you should be using the built in features for scaling like '/nui hud scale {n}' '/nui hud hgap {n}' and '/nui bagscale {n}' which will size the primary elements.
Hmm, I'm not sure why but I believe my US PC had that similar problem and I could never figure it out when I was there a few months back. The Bottom Dashboard seemed to take up the bottom half of the screen. Never got round at the time to figure out the slash commands to change settings until I got back here. The screen here is fine and the dashboard is reasonably small on the screen. I think the screen in the US was something like a 22inch widescreen ( I think 1600x1200 or some figures around those ) whereas this one is about 17inch normal screen (1280x1024). Not sure if that will help identify why some are too big and others are small.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818