Thread: WoW Mouse
View Single Post
06-05-09, 01:44 AM   #38
BenMster
A Kobold Labourer
I just received my SS Wo.W mouse and i am having some issues with it.

I had one on order for 6 months up here in Canada, but found it on a shelf in the states over the weekend.

I'd read the poor reviews, but wanted to satisfy my curiosity after all this time, so I disposed of some disposable income and picked one up.

For starters my buttons feel like they're made out of cheap ass plastic, as in really cheap ass for the $ i paid..WTF?!?

It gives me the tingles in my fingers and i thought i had a major issue with RSI after playing for 5 hours straight but no, apparantly it's some issue where there's electricity being leaked out onto the chasis. I want to return mine but their tech support hasn't gotten back to me. So much for money well spent.

I think im going to hit up a G5 or the mamba, which is kinda too expensive. there's even a bunch of guys suing blizzard for it at http://petitiononline.com/wowmouse for flouting the TOS. sign up if you're facing problems with your mouse!

seems like there's so much complaints about the mouse in every forum i searched for. wtf
Originally Posted by PerfectH View Post
I saw the WoW Mouse at BestBuy recently, it's very cool looking but for $99, I think I can 'pwn without it.

My Current Setup:
Logitech G15 (Gen 1) Keyboard
Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse

I have only recently switched back to my MX518 mouse since my Razer Diamondback died on me But I've been using this same G15 Keyboard for over 2 - 3 years, one of the best WoW keyboards built!