View Single Post
12-17-12, 08:24 PM   #16
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if Swatter has this as neither the info pages I've found for Bugsack nor Swatter mention it .....

But one of the best features of Bugsack/BugGrabber is it has a throttle on the reporting system so if tons of errors are generated in a short amount of time it will stop reporting the errors. None too sure if it shuts the Lua error reporting system down completely or just stops it's own reporting system via BugGrabber. Like it throws up it's hands and goes "yeah one of your addons is like totally trashed man"

But it's damn useful on patch days - when I see that message I go "oh damn! something in my UI's pretty badly screwed up!"
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)