View Single Post
01-13-15, 12:14 PM   #11
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
You are right. I was wrong. It was ircdirk's comment, not yours. So, I edited that post.

I don't how my comment was out of context. I'm looking at the Live version from a user's point of view, not from a developer's view point. If the Live version doesn't get even partially updated, athough there is "some" already-corrected code available, then the Live version remains the same. Hence, my statement "The less things change, the more they stay the same!" was meant to say that the Live version still remains the same. Not the working GitHub code. You folks are doing great with that. I guess it's only my sense of humor that is being misunderstood. I did not intend to open this can of worms! Sorry. I wish Cairenn would delete this entire thread! I was only hoping that the finished, good code in the GitHub could be added to the Live version as in interim 'patch' before Rythal left town.

EDITED: clarification... HOPING -- not demanding, insisting, etc.
I might be wrong here but I was under the impression that Rythal's idea was to update the Live version (if possible) before going to FR & BG. Do note that there are currently 3 pull requests waiting for approval and a few problems he is still working on. Plus there are still a few addons that have to update there code to work with the new version of Carbonite (NPCScan, WoWPro, Zygor, ...).