View Single Post
05-09-15, 10:07 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Here's a list of what's been fixed so far for next version. I've been leveling my first toon through WoD to test everything I can.
- Map offset fixed, the maps should line up now instead of a tiny offset between them (works in spires and shadowmoon so far)
- new setting for maps, hide when combat starts. This setting causes the map if it's full sized to immediately hide if combat starts to help those who crashed using the map then attacked.
- maps with nil or -1 mapid no longer cause errors (noticed this mostly in the Remains of Xandros instance)
- Missing gilneas phased mapid added
- Missing Brawl'gar arena mapid added
- darkmoon minimap tiles now lineup and show again.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rythal
Find More Posts by Rythal