View Single Post
07-12-14, 08:39 AM   #11
Kygo
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How exactly do you want to customize the health bar color? Depending on your answer, oUF may be able to do it for you automatically, or you might have to do it yourself. Either way, you don't need to use SetStatusBarTexture to change the color. That just tells the bar which texture file to use. To change the color, you only need to use SetStatusBarColor (note the capital B in StatusBar, which is not the same as the Statusbar you wrote, since Lua is case-sensitive).

Also, neither of those functions returns a value -- they're "do stuff" functions, not "get information" functions. What information are you trying to get, and what do you want to do with it?
I would like to have a dark grey foreground of the healthbar (like the gray in the write box here on WoWI) and the background to be dark red ish.
Something oUF can do automagiclly or do I have to do it on my own?

Screenshot on how the unitframes looks atm: > http://i.imgur.com/67rtldi.jpg
-------------

Honestly I'd strongly recommend against trying to add any configuration at this point, since it just makes your code more complex. Right now you're learning how to bake a cake. Trying to make this your first time in the kitchen isn't really advisable.
I thought so too

------------
Something I forgot to add in the last post, the right-click dropdown menu on frames,
how do I enable that?

Last edited by Kygo : 07-12-14 at 08:43 AM.