View Single Post
09-01-19, 07:07 PM   #1
wishfm
A Kobold Labourer
Pitbull Lua Help - level and class(colored) only

Hi guys... im back to WoW Classic and i was messing with pitbull lua codes (for some reason there is no dogTag anymore) and i just need a simple Level and class by color tag... The pitbull "Class:Standard" option returns "Level + Class(colored) + race" i just need "Level + Class(colored)" but when i remove the race from the code i keep getting erros. Can anyone help?

Here is the standard pitbull code... Thanks you very much!!

--------
local dr,dg,db = DifficultyColor(unit)
local form = DruidForm(unit)
local classification = Classification(unit)
if UnitIsPlayer(unit) or (not UnitIsFriend(unit,"player") and not IsPet(unit)) then
local cr,cg,cb = ClassColor(unit)
if form then
return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r |cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r (%s) %s",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit),cr,cg,cb,Class(unit),form,SmartRace(unit) or ''
else
return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r |cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r %s",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit),cr,cg,cb,Class(unit),SmartRace(unit) or ''
end
else
if form then
return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r (%s) %s",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit),form,SmartRace(unit) or ''
else
return "%s%s|cff%02x%02x%02x%s|r %s",classification or '',classification and ' ' or '',dr,dg,db,Level(unit),SmartRace(unit) or ''
end
end