View Single Post
08-22-12, 11:30 AM   #22
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
well.. as an update after first night sitting down and seriously working on it (i'm not leaving anything to chance.. if they update it great i'll be ecstatic .... if not, at least i'm already started)

managed to undo the internal quest tracking, rewriting it to work with blizzards quest POI tracking, and had carbonite's tracker arrow pop up and try to lead me to finishing "The King's Command" in stormwind... which was definitely not anywhere in the script for it to know, so I knew it was working.

moved to pandaria, and ... fail lol, the quests show up, the quests let me track them, but because carbonite's routing / maps had no idea what pandaria is, the tracking was wrong and kept trying to send me to kalimdor for the objective.

Started adding pandaria into the continent/zone/map arrays but hit a snag with one part of a variable not getting set and left it last night trying to debug where it gets set and why it isn't set for those 13 zones.

Just wish beta had /reloadui .. annoying to wait 20 seconds to test a code change if it fails somewhere and I don't have carbonites reloadui