View Single Post
08-24-12, 09:19 AM   #29
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by j800r View Post
It's a good job I went on here. Carbonite is a fantastic addon that I've always loved to death but looks like it's not getting much love lately and will likely be abandoned. This is very sad. Yes, Blizzard's in built quest tracker does the job well but I always preferred Carbonite's one anyway.

Looks like I'll be forced to abandon Carbonite for good. Turning it over to the community will keep the passion burning but will also change it forever. It will never be the same again. I am really sad to hear this but looks like I may be forced to move on.
even if it's a fan update like the one i'm working on, it's still identical... as said earlier in the thread the code is obfuscated and a little confusing so it's taking time to figure it all out, but as it stands right now the MoP version does everything the same as the real one without any additional addons, all that's left is figuring out adding the new continent to the map. I know the graphics and file names (last night I had all 4 old continents showing up as Pandaria as a test lol) but what "should" be working to add the 6th continent to the map, isn't adding it..

-----
Hopeful were gunna see an announcement soon that an official update is coming tho, since both developers have been on the forums in the last week according to their profiles...

Last edited by Rythal : 08-24-12 at 10:20 AM.