View Single Post
02-25-15, 08:51 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
oUF Donut is purely a unit frame addon and wouldn't work as a replacement for Lunar Sphere. Ion, as an action bar replacement addon, is a lot closer for a replacement for "Lunar Sphere". About the only things its' missing are the center orb and the "fly-out" that all buttons in "Lunar Sphere" have. The functionality that the center orb has could probably be replaced by kgPanels with a little bit of work. The "fly-out" buttons are another matter, though. It could probably be done with FlyoutButton Custom, but with the release of WoW 6.1, I don't know, and it might not work with Ion.

Well, anyway, that's my ideas. I don't know if that would work or not.

EDIT: @Tonyleila: I didn't realize you meant to use oUF Donut for the center orb. DOH!! I've got to start reading, instead of "skimming" these posts. /EDIT

EDIT 2: That error looks like it was caused by "ErrorMonster" and not by "LunarSphere". Try disabling "ErrorMonster" and installing !BugGrabber and BugSack. They use the Ace 3 libraries and are up-to-date. The Ace 2 libraries are not, as far as I know, and were abandoned about two years ago. /EDIT 2

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-25-15 at 09:40 AM.