04-23-07, 06:36 PM   #1
Dabomby
A Kobold Labourer
Bartender 3 Help

I got bartender 3 to manage my action bars.. but i got a problem with items on the action bars..

example.. when i pull my trinket to the action bar it has somekind of green glow around it (on the action bar).. is there ne way to remove this "green glow"?

ohhh and im using dreamlayout....

hope someone can help me
04-23-07, 06:46 PM   #2
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
the green glow is just a quality outline. Shows that the item dragged there is of green (uncommon) Quality, I know no way of removing it.
04-23-07, 07:07 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No, the green glow means that you have that equipped.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-23-07, 10:59 PM   #4
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Ahh didn't know that I don't tend to drag trinkets to my action bars, probably why I always forget to use them
04-24-07, 03:44 AM   #5
slice3
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Seerah
No, the green glow means that you have that equipped.
but than i have a question. i have on my action bar 2 items: a main hand sword and a dagger. my offhand also holds a dagger. On the acion bar both item has this greew glow (both item for the main hand) but i have only one echiped. so, i repeat the mentioned question. it's possible to have both item echipped in same time or what's the matter with this green glow?

regards

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender 3 Help