03-14-08, 10:23 AM   #1
Demenda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How to leave a group as a priest?

When I play my priest, I've got the really helpful addon that makes me cast PW:F when I rightclick a portrait and so on, but it's making it difficult for me to leave a party.

I've found out how to make someone else a leader when I'm a leader (target them and type /promote), how to kick someone from the party (target, type /kick) and so on, but /leave doesn't work, and I don't feel like relogging every time I want to leave a party...

Anyone know how to do it?
03-14-08, 10:56 AM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Demenda View Post
When I play my priest, I've got the really helpful addon that makes me cast PW:F when I rightclick a portrait and so on, but it's making it difficult for me to leave a party.

I've found out how to make someone else a leader when I'm a leader (target them and type /promote), how to kick someone from the party (target, type /kick) and so on, but /leave doesn't work, and I don't feel like relogging every time I want to leave a party...

Anyone know how to do it?
You can do it with
/script LeaveParty()
but it would be better if you bind your PW:F to another click with your click-casting addon,
like shift-click for example.

Which addon are you using to click-cast?
03-14-08, 10:57 AM   #3
Demenda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure what addon I use, as it was there when I mazzified my priest... I'll have a look right away.

Edit: I think it might be either Spellbinder or SmartBuff?

Last edited by Demenda : 03-14-08 at 11:03 AM.
03-14-08, 11:30 AM   #4
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

This issue has been covered so many times i can't count. It is also covered in the in game faq. A little research would have helped you out a ton faster.

The mod that is doing that is called clique. you can access it's features and options by goinginto your spell book. there will now be an additional tab.

03-15-08, 07:33 PM   #5
Jordro
A Cyclonian
had same prob

I know this has been covered many times but I havent seen the way I do it yet on here. (no I dont look that much, I am usually on wow) I shift click my portrait and on the right side there is a sweet spot that will bring up the usual wow options of leave party, promote to leader ect ect.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How to leave a group as a priest?