03-04-09, 11:39 PM   #1
w00pah
A Defias Bandit
LF Auto DE, or auto DE loot feature.

Finaly decided to make a user once I saw there was a request section - Now let's see how this first post goes, heh.

I've been looking a little bit around the site for some addons that might help speeding my DE's up. Sometimes I tend to buy +40 items at a time so it would ease it up with such an addon.

That being said, a proper request would probably sound a bit like:

I'm totally, utterly and completely in love with lightweight addons. Most addons I use only do their job, and nothing else (not that I hate complications, but meh - Lightweight treats me good).
That in mind, I'd like somesort of addon that either just made it possible to autoloot when either Prospecting, DE'ing or "the-thing-inscriptors-do-to-them-poor-herbs" (Never tried inscription yet, so not sure what it's called).

The sweetest thing would be a little button located around the minimap, or an addon that could pop up from using /<addon name> <feature>. What I'm thinking is, that the window could have some sort cheesy que system allowing players to either put in single items, 5 ores or w/e into a slot and then make the addon AutoDE/prospect and AutoLoot.

I'm sorry if my "demands" are unattainable - I have no clue on how to write or contruct something in-game my self ^.^
So please be gentle with the feedbacks, and perhaps throw me a few knowledge bones a long the way

- w00pah
03-04-09, 11:51 PM   #2
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It sounds like you're looking for Panda.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Auto DE, or auto DE loot feature.