07-09-06, 11:41 AM   #1
Tarquin
A Murloc Raider
Question Any News T. King?

T.King,

Hey there. I love you're themes and have been useing them WoW sence you started makeing them. I know you're working on new themes as well as an "add-on" type switcher for them. I was just wondering if there you could give a status report so those of us that are fans of your work could have something a bit more to look forward to? Thanks
07-09-06, 01:35 PM   #2
Kivanus
A Murloc Raider
Where is ol Tom King? I love his skins, but haven't seen anything lately from him.

Does the new patch that "kills" skinning certain objects affect Tom and his work?
07-09-06, 01:52 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Kivanus
Does the new patch that "kills" skinning certain objects affect Tom and his work?
No it doesn't, happily. Interface art replacement is fair game and his mods still work absolutely fine.

He's incredibly busy, as is no great surprise with one of his talent. I'm sure we can look forward to more of his work at some point in the future though.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Any News T. King?