04-26-10, 09:40 AM   #1
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Only Show Daily Quests (is there a way?)

Is there a way to quickly set carbonite to only track daily quests? I do alot of daily quests and they seem to get lost in my quest tracker, especially if the quest requires me to go into another area of the map.

04-26-10, 01:39 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
At the top of the quest watcher there are four buttons. One of them (of the two in the middle, I think, and I think the right one of those) selects the kinds of quest givers to look for. Click on the button until it is blue. Voila, daily quest givers!

04-26-10, 02:15 PM   #3
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
At the top of the quest watcher there are four buttons. One of them (of the two in the middle, I think, and I think the right one of those) selects the kinds of quest givers to look for. Click on the button until it is blue. Voila, daily quest givers!
Thanks, but it's not the quest givers I'm looking for, it's the quests in the quest tracker (once you've obtained them) and showing them on the map.

04-26-10, 07:22 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There's an option to only show quests in the current zone, so if you have that turned on, you won't see quests in other zones.

I'm not sure if you can select to only track certain quests (or kinds of quests).

You could try DailiesQuestTracker, or something similar.

04-26-10, 10:56 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
Is there a way to quickly set carbonite to only track daily quests? I do alot of daily quests and they seem to get lost in my quest tracker, especially if the quest requires me to go into another area of the map.
When you are doing dailies, just turn off the purple "Auto Track" button on the "Quest Watch" header, and select the quest you want to do in the quest watch window manually. Otherwise, it'll just keep pointing you to the closest quest available.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Only Show Daily Quests (is there a way?)