03-29-06, 05:05 PM   #1
Rogue4444
A Defias Bandit
CT_Bar Mod Not Working

Hello,
I've always had a problem with getting the CT_Bar mod to work for me. This has always been the case before patch 1.10 and it stills does not work after patch 1.10. I have tried deleting the WTF, WDB, and Interface folders then installing just the CT_Bar Mod and CT_MasterMod to see if any of my saved variables or any other mods were affecting it. It has not worked. When I enable a particular bar (left side bar, bottom right side bar, etc) it will appear but lets say for example I enabled the left side bar. When it shows on my screen, there is an exact copy of the icons/hotkeys that the default Blizzard's right action bar has. When I try to move a button on the CT hotbar, it will take away the blizzard ui's counterpart. Same thing happens when I switch and replace the different buttons. I've tried everything I could think of but to no sucess. I have spoken to others and they can get the mod to work fine. I do not want to replace my Blizzard UI but CTMod is the only addon that I know of that just adds on bars without replacing the default ui. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
03-29-06, 05:12 PM   #2
nyiddle.
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rogue4444
Hello,
I've always had a problem with getting the CT_Bar mod to work for me. This has always been the case before patch 1.10 and it stills does not work after patch 1.10. I have tried deleting the WTF, WDB, and Interface folders then installing just the CT_Bar Mod and CT_MasterMod to see if any of my saved variables or any other mods were affecting it. It has not worked. When I enable a particular bar (left side bar, bottom right side bar, etc) it will appear but lets say for example I enabled the left side bar. When it shows on my screen, there is an exact copy of the icons/hotkeys that the default Blizzard's right action bar has. When I try to move a button on the CT hotbar, it will take away the blizzard ui's counterpart. Same thing happens when I switch and replace the different buttons. I've tried everything I could think of but to no sucess. I have spoken to others and they can get the mod to work fine. I do not want to replace my Blizzard UI but CTMod is the only addon that I know of that just adds on bars without replacing the default ui. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I think I know what you're having troubles with, and I remember having something like that a while ago.

It's (I'm pretty sure) one of your other mods that thinks it should replicate what's already on your hotbar to other hotbars. Try disabling every single mod EXCEPT the CT Mods and see how it goes. Post your results when you've finished.
03-29-06, 05:15 PM   #3
Rogue4444
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by nyiddle.
I think I know what you're having troubles with, and I remember having something like that a while ago.

It's (I'm pretty sure) one of your other mods that thinks it should replicate what's already on your hotbar to other hotbars. Try disabling every single mod EXCEPT the CT Mods and see how it goes. Post your results when you've finished.
I have deleted every single mod (the entire Interface Folder) and only installed the CT_Bar and CT_MasterMod addons. The same thing happens.
03-29-06, 05:20 PM   #4
nyiddle.
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rogue4444
I have deleted every single mod (the entire Interface Folder) and only installed the CT_Bar and CT_MasterMod addons. The same thing happens.
Damn. Well, I'm clueless.
03-29-06, 05:37 PM   #5
Meeks
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Not saying this will work but I thought I'd throw this out there. Have you tried going into Blizzards Interface Options and disable their additonal bar options, just leaving the traditional ones on the bottom. Then try enabling CT's bars and see if you can make adjustments without the mirroring affect.
03-29-06, 05:40 PM   #6
Rogue4444
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Meeks
Not saying this will work but I thought I'd throw this out there. Have you tried going into Blizzards Interface Options and disable their additonal bar options, just leaving the traditional ones on the bottom. Then try enabling CT's bars and see if you can make adjustments without the mirroring affect.
Then I would only be able to use the ct side bars without the blizzard ones but I still would not be able to use the bottom ct bars. =|

Anyone know any good bar mods?
04-01-06, 04:36 AM   #7
tribalmunky
A Kobold Labourer
I GOT IT!

I was perusing my UI list in game, and noticed that the CT_BarMod check was gray, so I clicked it to disable it, then reenabled, the check went back to gold. Loaded up and my bars are back complete with my preset buttons!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CT_Bar Mod Not Working