09-01-10, 05:52 AM   #1
gunther222
A Defias Bandit
RESOLVED - No experience bar?

I just recently installed carbonite, and I must say I like what I see.

However it seems to have done away with my experience bar. Is there a way to get it back, in some form or another?

Last edited by gunther222 : 09-01-10 at 10:32 AM.

09-01-10, 06:53 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Last I was aware, Carbonite does not hide elements of the default Blizz UI like your XP Bar for instance. Do you have any Action bar addons turned on by chance?

09-01-10, 08:05 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Having a blonde in my guild, I just have to ask...

...did you by any chance just reach level 80?

09-01-10, 10:29 AM   #4
gunther222
A Defias Bandit
I disabled all my previous addons before I installed carbonite and ran it alone. No exp bar.

My current configuration was: bartender4, Carbonite 3.34, Healbot, Omen3, Overachiever, Quartz, Recount, Titan Panel, and Deadly Boss Mods. Also no exp bar. Howver I did have a few other other UI mods before I strip down to this set of addons and leaning heavily on carbonites mapping, and abilities. Things like SpartinUI, Mapster, Questhelper, and a few others.

I backed up my Addons folder, and removed everything from it, and deleted my WTF folder contents. Essentaily starting from a first run situation, and the exp bar and display is normal as would be expected.

I then reinstalled carbonite and tried it again, I was pleasantly pleased to find that my exp/action bar was a s normal.

Then I installed bartender4, Healbot, Omen3, Overachiever, Quartz, Recount, Titan Panel, and Deadly Boss Mods and LOW AND BEHOLD! MY EXP WAS GONE!!!

So I figgured it had to be bartender3 that was the culprit... and it was. This was just a case of too many new addons and not enough time looking into the configuration options. As soon as I enabled the exp bar display in bartender all was well. Oh well... My bad.

Bottom line.

Not a Carbonite issue at all. All is well. Remember folks! RTFM!!!

09-01-10, 06:31 PM   #5
Chmee
A Molten Giant
nUI ftw!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » No experience bar?