10-03-07, 03:17 PM   #1
acapela
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mail Logger?

i am looking for some sort of mod that captures mail send events, and logs them (as text to a file), including the obvious stuff: sender char name, recipient char name, and some sort of text description of the item(s) sent (if any), along with quantities and/or an item id or something.

something sophisticated enough to allow me to browse/flush these logs while in-game would be nice, but even something that just dumped to a text file would be nice.

i have had several things seemingly poof on me recently. i assume some sort of auto-complete crap was going on under the covers in CT-Mail, and the items went off in some random direction. i have no idea where. i would like something that could help me track down snafus of this nature.

thanks.
10-03-07, 09:57 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

I'm quiet sure I came across such a mod just recently. Unfortunately I cann't remember the name of it right now, or on what site I saw it. If it comes back into my mind, I'll let you know.
10-03-07, 10:07 PM   #3
elodarian
A Kobold Labourer
As far as mail mods, has anyone seen one (like CT-Mod Auto-Mail) that works with 2.2?

I recently was mailed like 240 Items and going through them will be hell.. I would like a UI that works as well as Auto-mail...
10-04-07, 12:33 AM   #4
Jazradel
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BulkMail and BulkMail2Inbox are available from www.wowace.com. I like them a lot more than CT_Mail.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mail Logger?