01-22-10, 10:09 AM   #1
dragonmyth
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Social

The social tab on my lvl 80 doesn't come up as the carbonite social and i have all the same boxs check and uncheck as my lower toons. That means that i can not sign up for raid pugs cause there isn't any tab for it.

01-23-10, 05:25 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dragonmyth View Post
The social tab on my lvl 80 doesn't come up as the carbonite social and i have all the same boxs check and uncheck as my lower toons. That means that i can not sign up for raid pugs cause there isn't any tab for it.
Well, just to make sure, open your Carbonite options to the "Social and Punks" page and make sure there is a check mark in the "Use enhanced social window" check box. If that isn't the problem, is it possible that it's some sort of level 80 thing? I don't have any characters at that level so I don't know.

You could also try Tabbed Dungeon Browser if nothing else works. It's pretty nifty, and might be a good work-around, in my opinion.

01-26-10, 12:31 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know of any problems with the social window on an 80. I was playing my 80 pally a fair amount a few weeks ago and it was fine.

Have you tried it with all other addons disabled?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Social