02-20-08, 09:39 PM   #1
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wink My Warcraft 3 Tribute!

Hey guys! New to these parts (well sort of ) Just uploaded two of my newest creations. Soon to follow will be 2 others. So far Elven UI and my Forsaken UI have been released. Very pleased with these two. I will be working on the human and orc ones next.

Any comments on these little guys along with suggestions are always welcome. I hope you enjoy them. Kinda makes me smile when i look at them tho, reminds us of how far wow has come hehe
02-22-08, 02:26 PM   #2
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Update! Now all three versions include a custom cursor to match the theme!
Also i just added the orc ui go over to the compilations and download if you like
02-23-08, 03:12 PM   #3
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Ive seen the design for the Elven one before but its different I like both of them! im not sure what you have in mind for the orc one but the forsaken one seems pretty well suited for it imo really good work I like all of it but the Portraits are a bit big apart from that amazing 9/10.
02-23-08, 03:49 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you're looking for the orc and undead one, click on the author button under my avatar

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
02-28-08, 10:22 AM   #5
Eraston
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up -resized

Reserved spot.

- i resized the mods, along with a few other changes mentioned in a ReadME.txt

ill upload and edit this post with the DL link, if Elloria could check it & upload it, would be nice ^_^
02-28-08, 11:29 AM   #6
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Lantel View Post
Ive seen the design for the Elven one before

Hmmmm, looks awfully familiar......
02-28-08, 04:09 PM   #7
Alanthegun
A Murloc Raider
Nice!

I saw someone make a WC III style UI before, but didn't quite work. These WCIII UIs are brilliant! I've been waiting for them for a long time. Nice work!
Is it possible to make one of/with a Starcraft Skin? Just wondered, seeing as Deathtrip's Alienware looks rather futuristic, but doesnt work (at the moment) so wondered if the same thing could be done with Starcraft.
If not, okay then! xD

Al
03-01-08, 02:09 AM   #8
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Eraston View Post
Reserved spot.

- i resized the mods, along with a few other changes mentioned in a ReadME.txt

ill upload and edit this post with the DL link, if Elloria could check it & upload it, would be nice ^_^
Hey sorry been a min since i checked the interface forums. If you have aim you could always send it to me on there. Thanks alot!

Originally Posted by ShadowProwler420 View Post
Hmmmm, looks awfully familiar......
Huh. never played EQ nor have i ever been to that website(untill tonight) Mine does look similar to that. But i in no way shape or form copied anyone. tyvm :P

Originally Posted by Alanthegun View Post
I saw someone make a WC III style UI before, but didn't quite work. These WCIII UIs are brilliant! I've been waiting for them for a long time. Nice work!
Is it possible to make one of/with a Starcraft Skin? Just wondered, seeing as Deathtrip's Alienware looks rather futuristic, but doesnt work (at the moment) so wondered if the same thing could be done with Starcraft.
If not, okay then! xD

Al
Hmm Ill have to look into that. Ive never played starcraft before. So ill do some research look at some screenies and see what i can come up with. I love futuristic art so this should be fun My question to you. Is it the new starcraft your wanting me to work with or the old one like these guys? (i would assume the old one) Looking at a few screenies right now i could defin. work with this art. Plus it would be fun to pick appart and come up with remixes if you will. Ill keep you updated!

Last edited by Elloria : 03-01-08 at 02:16 AM.
03-03-08, 11:30 AM   #9
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Just for the record, Elloria....

I wasn't trying to imply anything in my last post (which was actually directed to the poster I quoted).

If I was playing a druid, I'd most likely give your UI a shot. However, I don't think the UI would fit a blood elf warlock (and the Forsaken UI just screams orc or maybe even undead more than blood elf).

Last edited by ShadowProwler420 : 03-03-08 at 11:32 AM.
09-06-08, 05:30 PM   #10
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Just did a big over haul of Elven UI. It appending approval but Id like to know what you guys think

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idescreen.html

09-20-08, 01:39 PM   #11
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Forsaken UI updated!

Me again. New update to forsaken ui. Very similar to what ive done with the Elven ui. In my first attempt on these themes i forgot one very important part. The top art! So I will be adding the appropriate art to the elven ui *it looks really good* But here is the forsaken ui. Redone and looking much much better. Feedback requested if i can get any :P

ps: zuxana is a pain in the arse to set up like i did with elven. I may just end up grabbing my saved variables from elven ui so i can get the model frames ive already set up to face inward (> <) << like that. I really wish it came like that by default hehe

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » My Warcraft 3 Tribute!