11-19-07, 06:48 PM   #1
Icecoldcoke
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Simple Music

Simple Music
Version 2.3.0

How To Install:

Installation of Simple Music is quite simple, you extract the contents of SimpleMusic2.3.0.zip into your WoW Directory /Interface/Addons.

What does it do?
Simple Music was a mod designed to play some commonly liked in-game songs. These songs are already in-game, and there are no plans to support out of game songs.

How does it work?
When loading the game the Simple Music menu will appear, to play a song you simply click that button, the song will start playing, and the menu will close.
To reopen the menu at a later time you can just type /SM and hit enter, and it will once again appear.

Wait.. why isn't MY favorite song on there?
Unfortunately your favorite in-game song isn't on there because you haven't told me you love that song! So just post a comment or send a PM with your favorite in-game song, and I will do my best to have it added to a newer version.

CHANGE LOG-
2.3.0 - Renamed from TN Music to Simple Music. Added more songs since Beta 3, and Beta 4 canceled and released as 2.3.0. Changed slash command to match the new name /SM instead of /TN or /TNM.

To Do:
Get song requests.
Custom Textures.
Create a second menu for more songs, and lower the number on the first menu.
Remove auto-opening at start-up.

:::IMPORTANT!:::
Please post ALL bug reports, suggestions, song requests, and feedback here. If you like this addon please rate it matching your liking.

Download @
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mpleMusic.html.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Simple Music