11-28-07, 01:36 PM   #1
dantep67
A Murloc Raider
Help !

Hi, i downloaded Mazzleui yesterday and everything is working perfectly from following all the great tips here. My problem is this, when i go to log out of game it doesn't count down the 20sec anymore and just logs to char select, which means nothing is saving. When i log back into WoW i have to totally remazzify and redo all my action bars. This only happens after i mazzify also, if i don't do it i can log out normally, but as soon as i mazzify it doesn't log out correctly. Anyone have a clue how i can fix this? Any help appreciated.
11-28-07, 02:26 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

the only time in the game that the game should even allow you to log out with out the count down is if you are in an inn or major city is this the case. (just trying to get some background)

11-28-07, 02:41 PM   #3
dantep67
A Murloc Raider
ok good call on that, i was logging out in an inn. I went out of town and watched the 20sec timer go , logged back in and...........sigh.....nothing saved What could be the cause for my ui to not save? I can't keep running the mazzifier every time i log in, i will go mad hehe. Please...anyone have an idea?
11-28-07, 08:16 PM   #4
dantep67
A Murloc Raider
ok, this is getting very annoying here. I have re-installed WoW, deleted certain files and reloaded them, nothing works. Everytime i log out i need to remazzify, nothing saves This has never happened to anyone? Please....someone has to know hehe
11-29-07, 01:15 AM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try making some addon setting changes and reloading your UI manually. If the settings changes you made manually do not save, then you probably have a more general issue with file permissions.

If your settings save fine, look for errors in your bug sack when you're mazzifying or after the mazzifier reloads your UI.
11-29-07, 12:23 PM   #6
dantep67
A Murloc Raider
Oh well, guess it just isn't meant to be. Have used Mazzle for a while now, but now i just can't get it to save, everytime i log in i need to re-mazzify still. I tried everything and anything. Thanks to the people who left responses in trying to help. Time to move on unfortunately.
11-29-07, 12:29 PM   #7
dirtydozen12
A Fallenroot Satyr
somthing to do with bongos? try bongos2, i installed it and it works fine. then save it in the bongos options

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help !