11-28-07, 09:06 PM   #1
SubluxT7
A Defias Bandit

Cannot get mazzle to work for the life of me!

Saw this interface a while ago and decided it was finally time for a change. Followed the instructions to a T for WoW 2.3 new mazz, but keep getting pwned by discrepency issues. Ive been fighting with it for 3 days now and im about to give up. The biggest discrepency I have is with Ace2, which is the reason im getting all the other discrepencies. I looked through the files provided and don't see it anywhere, so I downloaded it, updated, everything is still a no go. As i was lookin at dietards notes, i noticed one major issue.

1. In your Interface\Addons folder you should have 221 folders after getting Mazzle 1.11, my Addon Pack, and the Fix file I have available. If you do not have this number of folders, you have either not used the new MazzleUI 1.11 Core file along with my Addon Pack, or you have additional addons not used for MazzleUI. Please do not ask me for assistance for fixing Mazzle if you are using addons that are not included in these downloads.

Im using no extra addons, but when I check i only have 122 folders, not 221. I've done the copy/paste method, extracting them, cut and paste, everyway with the exact same result. Anyone have a clue why im having these problems??? Ive printed out instructions, went through them step by step, etc.

Someone help me before I loose my mind please...

SubluxT7
11-28-07, 09:15 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Unfortunately the only answer that anyone can give you is that you did NOT follow the instructions correctly because other wise for instance you file count would agree. I would suggest going back starting over and re reading the instructions here and try again. The instructions work correctly i've done it over half a dozen times now with total success.

11-28-07, 09:42 PM   #3
SubluxT7
A Defias Bandit

I have reinstalled it over 30 times using those directions with the same result. Thanks anyway

SubluxT7

Edit: I went back and reinstalled, yet again, with those directions. Only 121 files showed up, so I dont know the problem. I followed directions exactly as written. :shrug:

Last edited by SubluxT7 : 11-28-07 at 10:01 PM.
11-29-07, 01:12 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're on a Mac, check out the special notes for how it overwrites folders.
11-29-07, 09:14 AM   #5
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
SubluxT7:
Try the instructions that I give in this thread:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13676

I noticed that you 'copy and paste'. Unless you're on a mac, copy and paste will lead to what you're experiencing. Download the zip files to your desktop and extract to the WOW directory. Try the instructions in the above thread and drink beer while you're doing it to cut down on frustration.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
11-29-07, 10:26 AM   #6
SubluxT7
A Defias Bandit

Ive tried extracting the files, copy and pasting them, cut and paste them..everything...still getting same result

SubluxT7
11-29-07, 10:45 AM   #7
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Forget about what you've already done. Do it again. Follow the instructions exactly. If you've done it right you'll have the files that DeTard tells you you should have. Make sure you've renamed the interface and wtf folders so you're starting CLEAN. Totally clean. You might even consider wiping and re-installing WOW.

If you're on a mac. Look for the thread with mac install instructions.
11-29-07, 11:44 AM   #8
Heartwork
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Do not load Smartbuff/Smartdebuff while loading MazzleUI, it worked that way.
I had the same problem with a new Toon/alt ,then turned off Smartbuff and Smartdebuff, and
it worked.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cannot get mazzle to work for the life of me!