01-06-06, 10:29 PM   #1
Xoth
A Defias Bandit
Color changing mob names in DUF

Alright, I've got my DUF set up pretty much how I like it, and everything else is working well (mini panels rock so much I don't know what I did before them). The one thing that I'm lacking now I was lacking before the patch, and that is this:

I want to have the name (or the frame background) of the target mob change to reflect the difficulty of the mob (in the tooltip grey->green->yellow->etc. manner). I'd also like to have the health bar go grey if the mob is tagged by someone else. What method do I need to use to achieve this?
01-07-06, 12:50 AM   #2
Disheveled
A Murloc Raider
I know how to answer this perfectly, but I'm too lazy to grab a screenshot, and that's what it'd take to answer it perfectly.

Sigh. Perhaps I'll get around to it later if no one else has. For now, I leave you with this: Look to the right side of the Frame, Health Bar, or Mana Bar options, and click the "Difficulty" dropdown menu. Go from there.
01-07-06, 07:04 AM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Context Color options on the right side of Base options for an element. Any context color will display tapped status though there's no context color for just tapped status. The Difficulty color will display colors based on the unit's level compared to yours. Main context color affects the main part of the element (status bar for health bars, text for TextBoxes, etc.), Background the element's background, Border the element's border.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Color changing mob names in DUF