01-07-06, 08:25 AM   #1
B0wnz
A Kobold Labourer
DUF - buff and debuff bars

Ok i have remade the frames as i want them buff and debff bars too but i have 1 problem i cant seem to get rid of.... having 2 buff and debuf bars on the party screen.
When im grouped and we buff all group members get the buffs on there group screen where i have made the frames then i get a 2nd bar above it out of place, ( sounds a bit confusing i know but ill try my best to explain ).
My self frame id top left with pet frame below ( im a hunter ), there fine, my target and targets of target are on the right and there fine too. The party frames are below my pet , the buff and debuff bars are places above and below the frames i made , now this 2nd buff and debuff bar ( from party member 1 ) goes over my pets frame then party member 2 2nd buff / debuff bars goes over party member 1 and so on .....
theres an option in misc option to hide default buff bar , so i clicked this , nothing happens, ive been thru the whole list , text boxes etc on the party menus and its all right but i still get these 2nd buff / debuff bars ....... any help on removing them ... i cant move them or edit them , there just .. there .
It looks like its from the old frames before i edited it.

----------
HAHA i kicked my self coz i found it now , it was in CTmod option , had turned it self on and showned party buff / debuff bars

Last edited by B0wnz : 01-07-06 at 08:28 AM.
01-07-06, 09:16 AM   #2
zoox
A Murloc Raider
i have the same problem and i want to know this as wel
01-07-06, 02:07 PM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HAHA i kicked my self coz i found it now , it was in CTmod option , had turned it self on and showned party buff / debuff bars
Highlighting that so others see another mod causes that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DUF - buff and debuff bars