07-07-07, 08:03 AM   #1
ScalderUldum
A Murloc Raider
Hotkeys - Clicker trying to switch!

So I'm a clicker and I'm looking to change. I'm wondering, is there a simple mod that allows the player to hotkey spells directly from the spellbook?

Thanks in advance for the help!
07-07-07, 08:50 AM   #2
Balsta
Trinity bars and clique
07-07-07, 03:25 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Clique is what "clickers" use. Get Spellbinder to bind spells, macros, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-07-07, 04:50 PM   #4
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i love bindpad for all my binding needs. as someone who switches between click and keys depending on class and situation (strange I know) I swear by bindpad. just love it.
07-07-07, 05:34 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by wildlandfire21
i love bindpad for all my binding needs. as someone who switches between click and keys depending on class and situation (strange I know) I swear by bindpad. just love it.
I switch depending on class as well. For my casters i use clicking, for my pure melee calsses i go keybinds. Classes that do well in both im still setteling on a solution. =P

Ill have to try the key binding mods and see how they do for me. at the moment ive been setting them all manually in my g15 profiler. I will say its still odd having my fingerws over those keys so a more conventional set up might work for me.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hotkeys - Clicker trying to switch!