12-18-07, 01:26 AM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Mobinfo2

I am having a problem with mobinfo2 not displaying the runaway mob indicator in my tooltip. It will display when I use the mobinfo2 tooltip, but when I use Tiptac or Cowtip, It does not display. It will display mob health and Damage, but will not display the runaway indicator.

Does anyone know a fix for this?
12-18-07, 09:53 AM   #2
Steil
A Cliff Giant

I've not used either of those addon's. but as a user of tinytip. I did have to set in tinytip options to allow mobinfo information to display. perhaps that is your problem. This is assuming that you have used /mi2 to make sure that flee/run status is a displayed option. I've seen on his forums that someone else has asked the same question, but hasn't recieved a reply.
12-18-07, 10:45 AM   #3
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I have both the options in TipTac (I did not see an option for it in Cowtip) to display mobinfo information, and the option in MI2 to display run indicator. All other information from MI2 shows up in Cowtip/TipTac except the run indicator.

I know that you can edit the lines in Cowtip to display any info you want, but I'm not sure what you have to input in lines to get whether the mob runs or not to show up. I've been looking through the code of MI2 to try and find the specific line that allows that to pop up in the tooltip, but not having any experience in programming I may as well be looking at Egyptian Hieroglyphs.
01-06-08, 05:36 PM   #4
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I have been playing with cow tip trying to add a new line of information that will hopefully tap into the info for weather a mob runs or not and show it in Cowtip.

So far, only the built-in tooltip for MobInfo2 will show this and other MI2 info. I like the way some of the other tooltip mods look much more than I like MI2s tooltip (no offense to the author, just my opinion), but cannot get the info to display in other tooltip mods.

Does anyone know of a way to get this to show yet?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mobinfo2