07-20-08, 09:46 AM   #1
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation LF EU Guilds.

Ok, here's my deal. I've been playing on the US realms for well over a year, I got to taste some 25 mans, and love it. Sad part about this is that I do play on US realms, I am 6 hrs ahead of them. So I'd or not raid, which I love dearly, or find a guild on US realms that meets my timeschedule a little more. (So for EST, I can raid from noon til say 7PM) Or I start from scratch on EU realms. I've posted in the US blizz forums, but never did get a reply there for a guild on US realms with EU schedules and I can't post on the EU forums because my account isn't active. This is why I'm posting this here, in the hopes that there are a few EU players that or play on US realms, or on EU realms.

I am looking for an English (or Dutch) speaking guild, that can meet CET times (GMT-1 is my timezone, I can raid daily, just not nightly lol and EST raids usually begin at 2AM for me at the earliest). If it's on a US realm, I can offer you a holy paladin with 1900BH (look me up on the armory, link provided in sig) I'd also bring a shadowpriest at some point. If it's an EU realm, I'd bring a lvl1 character, but with some experience. I know kara inside and out, done Gruuls, been in the Eye and Hyjal (latter 2 were just trash pulls though).

So, if you're in a EU guild that plays on a US server, drop me a line (be that pm or in the topic). Same goes for EU server guilds that are looking for a dedicated player (I'd like to play a shadow priest), but be advised - EU will be starting with a lvl1 character, so will take me some time to level up.
07-30-08, 08:36 AM   #2
hermit
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey,

There are quite a few EU guilds on the american servers.. I've been in two,

"European" Devils on Elune (http://portal.european-devils.com/)

"The Spirits Within" on Archimonde (http://www.thespiritswithin.org/)

And I know there are plenty more.. Used to be pretty easy to find in the wow guild recruiment forums, by searching GMT or offtime.

But I only play on my european characters now.. A real pain that they don't allow transfers. :\

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » LF EU Guilds.