11-18-08, 08:55 AM   #1
cosmo007
A Defias Bandit
Post Hiding a Quest from Quest Pain?

Is it possible to hide a quest from the quest pane? I dont want to complete or abandon "In Worg's Clothing" in order to keep the super awesome 1sec cast 80% wolf form disguise but i had and will have (at 80) this weird issue where at level cap I need to have an empty quest log. Surely at level 80 when im idle in Dal I will accidently abandon the quest and will have to go repick it up.
11-18-08, 09:41 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I doubt something that does this exists tbh.
This is probably one of those things that maybe 10 people over the world would need, so you'd almost have to write the addon yourself ...

Also, this is the wrong place to post.
11-18-08, 10:53 AM   #3
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use questlog mods like [Carbonite Quest] and [Quest helper] then yes, u can "ignore" or "hide" certain quests. Even prioritize them, i've used both and their very good. (FYI, quest helper takes up some memory).
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.
11-18-08, 11:58 AM   #4
cosmo007
A Defias Bandit
Red face

lol i feel like a total noob: first post and I put it in the wrong forum.... I HATE people like me XD.

No im not a questhelper type of person so i wouldnt use it. So i guess i could pick through the questhelper code and add it to doublewide or something? Im fairly familiar with lua and that stuff, so would there be a line maybe to just totally block that quest?
11-18-08, 03:52 PM   #5
Davidjohn
A Murloc Raider
QuestGuru acts like Double wide and has the functionality you want.
11-18-08, 10:10 PM   #6
cosmo007
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Davidjohn View Post
QuestGuru acts like Double wide and has the functionality you want.
hmm i played around with questguru for a while and cant seem to get it to hide the quest. Any lua shortcut to hiding a specific quest entirely?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hiding a Quest from Quest Pain?