04-16-09, 11:03 PM   #1
morrgoth
A Defias Bandit
can't resurrect

just downloaded carbonite after the latest patch, was using lightheaded & tomtom before, this is far superior.

but i've just died and after running back to my body (distance marker says 1 yard) no popup came up to ask me to resurrect... how do i resurrect?

04-16-09, 11:05 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by morrgoth View Post
just downloaded carbonite after the latest patch, was using lightheaded & tomtom before, this is far superior.

but i've just died and after running back to my body (distance marker says 1 yard) no popup came up to ask me to resurrect... how do i resurrect?
I really don't think this has anything to do Carbonite. Sometimes when the server is lagging/crashing this can happen.

PS Use Lightheaded with Carbonite. They work together nicely.

04-16-09, 11:10 PM   #3
morrgoth
A Defias Bandit
ha!

ok so the distance tracker doesn't take vertical distance into consideration, i was apparently still too far away from my corpse, it was upstairs.

/sitincornerwithduncecapon

04-16-09, 11:17 PM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by morrgoth View Post
ha!

ok so the distance tracker doesn't take vertical distance into consideration, i was apparently still too far away from my corpse, it was upstairs.

/sitincornerwithduncecapon
Ah yes, unfortunately Bliz only gives us 2d coordinates so height can't be factored into our distance calculation.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » can't resurrect