04-17-09, 08:58 AM   #1
Andrizovic
A Murloc Raider
It never ends.

Please help me.

I don't have my minimap of wow.
I know what to do:

=> richt buttom on carbonite -- Options -- Map minimap -- And then dismiss the first two.

They say that a reload is required. So there happens an automatic reload and after the reload i come online and then they ask me of i like the map of wow of the map in carbonite. When i press 'no', nothing happens. When i click 'yes' he reloads. Same thing. I come online they ask me it a new time for the map. They asked it but there isn't a solution. Please help me cause i want my old minimap of wow back with the extra minimap of carbonite. Not together in a map.

The major reason is that herbs and mines dont hit me and i lost in that way herbs and mines.

Thank you

04-18-09, 01:03 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like your addons settings cannot be saved.

If the game settings won't save, you will see the message every time you log in.

Addon settings are saved by the game when you log out. Many people have had that problem with Warcraft in general, Vista makes it worse and it normally effects the entire game, not just a single addon.

On Vista, right click the shortcut you use to start the game and select "Run as administrator". If that makes the settings save, then it is a permissions problem.

On XP, right click the shortcut you use to start the game and select "Run as...", click "The following user" and set the user name to Administrator.

If that makes the settings save, then it is a write permissions problem.

The WTF folder may be Read-only. You can right click the WTF folder in the World of Warcraft folder, select Properties and make sure it is not set to "Read-only". You could also rename the WTF folder to WTFold and see if it starts saving.

04-18-09, 10:21 PM   #3
Andrizovic
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Sounds like your addons settings cannot be saved.

If the game settings won't save, you will see the message every time you log in.

Addon settings are saved by the game when you log out. Many people have had that problem with Warcraft in general, Vista makes it worse and it normally effects the entire game, not just a single addon.

On Vista, right click the shortcut you use to start the game and select "Run as administrator". If that makes the settings save, then it is a permissions problem.

On XP, right click the shortcut you use to start the game and select "Run as...", click "The following user" and set the user name to Administrator.

If that makes the settings save, then it is a write permissions problem.

The WTF folder may be Read-only. You can right click the WTF folder in the World of Warcraft folder, select Properties and make sure it is not set to "Read-only". You could also rename the WTF folder to WTFold and see if it starts saving.
Run as admin.. works.

really really really thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » It never ends.