04-21-09, 03:56 AM   #1
Zoediac
A Kobold Labourer
Question Minimap Addons and the calender function

Hoi guys!

And sorry in advance in case this question might have been asked already somewhere else - but I wasn't able to find any solution so far.

My problem is: I can't manage to get this tiny calender button showing up on my minimap anymore.
Normally I wouldn't mind, but as I need it to manage my raids it's kind of important for me.

As background knowledge ... I'm new here and downloaded this UI yesterday [thanks btw. @Blinky11! <3] -> http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-BlinkyUI.html

By trying to align small things to my requirements, I noticed this minimap-problem!

Now Blinky11 uses Chinchilla for his UI. As I thought this might be the problem, I tried out Carbonite already and now simpleminimap. But everywhere the problem is the same ... I can't manage to get the calender funktion running!

So if anybody out there is able to help me and tell me if I'm just too stupid or what I have to switch on / off / adjust whatever whereever, I would be more than grateful!

Sorry for bothering you with this and my bad english

Cheers - Zoe
04-21-09, 09:26 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
In the section of Chinchilla's options where it lets you hide stuff, you can turn the calendar button on in there. It might still be called the Day/Night indicator or something else....

Or, you can just use /calendar to open it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Minimap Addons and the calender function