06-06-09, 07:55 PM   #1
Mitrax
A Murloc Raider

Suggestion : Rare Mobs

I was wondering if there is anyway to add locations for rare mobs, just like the quests for killing mobs. (a big coloured area and such)

I was thinking of something like this add-on : http://www.wowinterface.com/download...wnOverlay.html |Rare Spawn Overlay|

I love my carbonite too much to go back to blizzards standard map crap

Thanks for a great add-on
/hugz

06-06-09, 09:11 PM   #2
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well seeing how the author already answered your question (right under the new post you made on the addons forum ) the chance that this will get Carbonite support looks pretty slim if not at all.

It's a shame to as it is a nice addon and would compliment Carbonite very well.

You can always install it and open up the Default Blizz world map to see the info .. that's what I currently do. I have the default map key bound to ALT+M.

Hopefully the author will change his mind

06-06-09, 09:32 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I used the overlay addon long enough to edit my own points on the Carbonite map so I could see where the ones I was interested in spawned. Then I deleted the overlay addon as it served no more use.

06-07-09, 07:33 AM   #4
Mitrax
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Well seeing how the author already answered your question (right under the new post you made on the addons forum ) the chance that this will get Carbonite support looks pretty slim if not at all.

It's a shame to as it is a nice addon and would compliment Carbonite very well.

You can always install it and open up the Default Blizz world map to see the info .. that's what I currently do. I have the default map key bound to ALT+M.

Hopefully the author will change his mind
will try the ALT+M, better then nothing.

Thanks for your response, both of you ofc

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Suggestion : Rare Mobs