08-07-09, 02:12 PM   #1
Nixxen
A Defias Bandit
[Request/Suggestion] Intel support

Used Intel + ZoneDefense a while back.
Recently enabled it again, but it doesn't support Carbonite.

Would love for Carb to utilize the intel data so that it shows on the PvP objectives, or even better yet - for Carb to have it's own Intel-like system that shows the last action on PvP objectives.
Considering Carb already has it's own channels for sharing data, and by far more users than Intel has, the later solution would probably be the best.

Let me know what you think of it.

Last edited by Nixxen : 09-12-09 at 04:03 PM.

08-10-09, 10:43 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never heard of that. What type of info does it tell you?

08-10-09, 10:47 AM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/intel.aspx

08-11-09, 04:56 PM   #4
Nixxen
A Defias Bandit
It is pretty much summed up in the description page that Silenia linked - but basically what it does is to "listen" to world/local defense channels and add timers since last change(horde/neutral/alliance) on certain World PvP objectives and timers on others. This way you will know if there is any activity at all close to the different PvP objectives.

When used with ZoneDefense(my bad, wrote zonelog in the OP) it makes it easier to share the timer data with other people using the addons.

There ain't any world PvP objectives in northrend apart from WG tho(which has now got a queue - so can't really be called world pvp anymore) so it would be mostly an Outland/Azeroth kind of thing.

Hmm.. Not sure if i cleared that up a bit or just made it more confusing :P

08-14-09, 05:47 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

They don't appear to be very popular addons. I read the descriptions and some of the comments. We want the time we spend on Carbonite to benefit the most amount of people and considering the limited usefulness in Northrend and low populations in older content who would care for that info, I don't think it would be worth the effort.

We would help the author if he wished to support Carbonite as one of his users asked him.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [Request/Suggestion] Intel support